Types of Appointments Offered By Dr. Vansiea
Accepting new patients in New York and Kansas for Telemental Health appointments only
• Adult Chemical Dependency Assessment (75 minutes for all new patients)
• Adult Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation (75 minutes appointment needed for all new patients)
• Middle Adolescent Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation (90 minutes appointment needed for all new patients ages 16 and older)
• Immigration Psychological Evaluation (2-4 hours broken up into two days)
• Middle Adolescent Chemical Dependency Assessment (90 minutes for all new patients ages 16 and older)
• Brief Psychotherapy with Medication Management (30 or 60 minutes)
• Consultation (15-20 minutes)
• Family Psychotherapy/Counseling (60 minutes)
• Individual Psychotherapy/Counseling (45 or 60 minutes)
• Marriage Psychotherapy/Counseling (60 minutes)
• Medication Management only (15-20 minutes)
• Middle Adolescent Wellness Support Group (16 years and up)
• Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders (60 minutes)
Dr. Vansiea does not complete any forms on the first visit since that time is dedicated to an initial comprehensive psychiatric evaluation.
Any no show or no communication patients for two consecutive appointments with no cancellation notifications will not be given another appointment since it takes away from another patient needing an appointment. Cancellations and rescheduling appointments must be done 48 hours before the scheduled appointment.
There will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for less than 24 hours of cancellation and a no-show notification before the appointment. There will also be a $25.00 fee for forms and letters each time it is requested.